Options

New Guy

How is everyone doing? I've been lurking for a long time but finally decided to register and post. I currently have no certifications (because I finally made up in my mind that network design is what I want to do) but I have plans to do my Network+, Security+, and 70-270 by the end of the year. Also looking at enrolling in WGU. But I hope to learn a lot here and hopefully contribute.

jah
Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome! :D

Just out of curiosity, why are you doing 270 over 680 (Windows 7)?
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    dynamik wrote: »
    Welcome! :D

Just out of curiosity, why are you doing 270 over 680 (Windows 7)?
    Thanks!

And my reason for doing 270 over 680 is because most companies in my city (including the one I work for) is still running nothing but Windows XP. I will still complete the 680 down the road. From looking at the WGU curriculum, I will have to take it eventually anyway...lol
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to TE! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome.. although I am just as new as you are :) Enjoy the forum, there seems to be a lot of insightful people here.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome. I'm new here also. Attending WGU and reviewing some for my Sec+ (test tomorrow). I originally came on here looking for practice exams but finding a lot more.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.