Options

I've done it... CCENT

restryktrestrykt Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,
I've done it today (ICND1 914/1000). Big thanks for you. You were very helpful. It was my 2nd attempt (1st 794/1000).
Good luck!

Comments

• Options
    bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    Congrats and way to go!
  • Options
    mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    restrykt wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I've done it today (ICND1 914/1000). Big thanks for you. You were very helpful. It was my 2nd attempt (1st 794/1000).
    Good luck!
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif

It's been good few days for passing announcements.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Way to go!
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • Options
    johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Awesome!! when do you plan to start in on icnd2?
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Options
    Thanks, one day off... and tomorrow I'm going to start preparation to ICND2.icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks, one day off... and tomorrow I'm going to start preparation to ICND2.icon_wink.gif

Take some time to relax and celebrate first!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

You're taking a day off from study icon_study.gif to celebrate, drunken_smilie.gif right?

Good Luck with your ICND2 studies! icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Of course , relax is very important to recharge batteries. I will celebrate it tonight. Once again thanks:).
  • Options
    spartangtrspartangtr Member Posts: 111
    Of course , relax is very important to recharge batteries. I will celebrate it tonight. Once again thanks:).

I'm going on almost 2 weeks of nothing but solid PS3 time away from work since I passed. I really should get back to the grind...
  • Options
    hexemhexem Member Posts: 177
    Congrats man, ICND2 is alot of fun, small details, learn em well, you'll crack it.
    ICND1 - Passed 25/01/10
    ICND2 - Passed 9/03/10

Studying CCNA:S
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    How much time did you spend to study between the first and second attempt?

Congratulations!!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took a week off... I pulled the old lab out and started to study. Congrads on the pass it feels great.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    I took 3 weeks break just to refresh my mind. It was much easier today (finished my 1st attempt too fast icon_wink.gif).