Options

Icnd 2

webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
Hi,
havent been around for a while as had a completely different job! I recently passed my CCENT, which I found relatively easy (2nd time around)

Im about to book ICND 2 exam to get my full CCNA, and im curious, does anyone know if they put ICND 1 questions into ICND 2? does anyone know what sort of material is covered?

thanks
CCDP Next

Comments

• Options
    oh well never mind!

I passed with 950! woohooo! onto security now, thanks peeps
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif

Don't forget to enjoy a bit of drunken_smilie.gif and then change that signature! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    Congrats! I remember the first time I passed my CCNA it was the best day.....

Now I've done the worse thing possible and let it expire. So off again to take the exam soon....

I vow to never ever ever ever allow my CCNA to expire ever again!!!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, Its a huge relief, and I didnt find it over difficult, although was suprised to see an ISDN question in there! good job I read up on that as well!

Sig changed! :D
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    websponge wrote: »
    Thanks guys, Its a huge relief, and I didnt find it over difficult, although was suprised to see an ISDN question in there! good job I read up on that as well!

Sig changed! :D

I wonder if that slipped in? Because I don't beleive ISDN is part of the course anymore.

Anyways, did you see a lot of IPv6 questions?
  • Options
    I studied on IPV6 but I didnt get a single question on it!
    CCDP Next