OMG!!! EPIC-Ness. Just look at this page

Bleach 395 page 16-17 | One Manga

Pretty freaking sweet.

Check out this naruto page

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/486/12/

Comments

• Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wish Kubo would kill off Aizen and move on to something else, he's such a boring villain.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    arwes wrote: »
    I wish Kubo would kill off Aizen and move on to something else, he's such a boring villain.

Are you nuts? icon_wink.gif

Consider what this guy has done: Taken out 3-4 captains, nearly killed the captain commander, and is very close to taking over the world, all WITHOUT using his bankai. I will admit his isn't very entertaining (not like saskue) but he is pretty bad ass.
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    holy crap ichigo is fighting aizen?

Im only on ep 214 of the anime ... ONLY. lol. Tis a long long track
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Grown people watch Naruto? My son watches that and hes 6....
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    EmpoweredBizTechEmpoweredBizTech Member Posts: 110
    I can't wait to find out how this all ends it is pretty bad ass but it is long as sin waiting to get there
  • Options
    Grown people watch Naruto? My son watches that and hes 6....

Smart kid. Naruto is actually pretty decent for all ages though. Bleach is ok. Death notes not so much...
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well, this thread is 17 seconds of my life I'll never get back.... but while I'm here, there are 15 lines of posts and 47 lines of signature so far in this thread.

And if it's slow at work, shouldn't you guys be studying something? icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow, now I know why everyone thinks I'm such a dork for being into this stuff. Thanks for putting that into perspective guys icon_thumright.gif

I read the Naruto manga, but the anime seems a little too kiddy for me. I'm all about all things Bleach though. I'm waiting for Gin's big moment; he was the prodigy child that Aizen found. Urahara has been conspicuously absent as well. I have a feeling this is going to drag on for awhile.

Anyone who has only seen the Bleach anime definitely needs to read the manga. It is ridiculously further ahead in the story (There aren't any stupid filler arcs either. I thought the current one was kinda cool at first, but it's just gotten silly and old at this point).

Minna ganbatte kudasai yo
  • Options
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Grown people watch Naruto?

+1

Saturday morning cartoons, innit? Just after Scooby Doo.
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Oh, and everyone has seen this, right? ;)

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra – Bleach – Epic Fight!

I could understand a word they said but boy did they look p*ssed. Actually I did break down and watch the first 2 movies dubbed in english because I wanted to see if bleach was something other than for doing laundry. Must admit one can become hooked.

I haven't watched TV in about 5 years, saved a fortune in tin foil hats. If it is not on the net then it doesn't exist, just ask Google.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can't wait until both these shows are done although I think its going to be like Crayon Shin-chan it won't die until the creator falls off a mountain.
  • Options
    zerglingszerglings Member Posts: 295 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you guys still read the manga? I stopped watching the anime ever since Dattebayo stopped subbing the Naruto anime.
    :study: Life+
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    zerglings wrote: »
    Do you guys still read the manga? I stopped watching the anime ever since Dattebayo stopped subbing the Naruto anime.

Yep I still do. go to onemanga.com and you can find all different kinds of manga. I don't watch anime to much though.

SAD STORY: Fullmental Alchemist ended yesterday.
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    WTH are you guys talking about? lol.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    Yea, I go to onemanga but mangastream has been updating theirs every Wednesday night. c",) Man, I am addicted to it ever since I saw the anime when I visited my home country (Philippines).
  • Options
    Yea, I go to onemanga but mangastream has been updating theirs every Wednesday night. c",) Man, I am addicted to it ever since I saw the anime when I visited my home country (Philippines).

Going to have to check that out.

I need to find a new manga or 3 to read. Bleach is boring me and Naruto is going through a slow arc. I use to read case close but I got bored with solving mysteries the same way every time. icon_sad.gif I use to read Samurai Deeper but I can't find it anywhere icon_sad.gif There was a Code Geause (spelling?) splinter that was pretty sweet but it went away icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    knwminus wrote: »
    Going to have to check that out.

I need to find a new manga or 3 to read. Bleach is boring me and Naruto is going through a slow arc. I use to read case close but I got bored with solving mysteries the same way every time. icon_sad.gif I use to read Samurai Deeper but I can't find it anywhere icon_sad.gif There was a Code Geause (spelling?) splinter that was pretty sweet but it went away icon_sad.gif

I watched Code Geass and it was pretty cool at first but got bored pretty quickly.

During my last vacation when I wasn't doing anything, I read through One Piece up to 100s but got tired. I have to spend a lot of time reading the manga to catch up with the series. I don't know if I have the patience to read through it now. Especially with the books lined up that I need to read. Just bought CCNA Voice (IIUC), CVOICE book that I got from Global Knowledge, CCDP ARCH, and Top-Down Network Design. Heck, I still have Wireshark Network Analysis to read!
  • Options
    I watched Code Geass and it was pretty cool at first but got bored pretty quickly.

During my last vacation when I wasn't doing anything, I read through One Piece up to 100s but got tired. I have to spend a lot of time reading the manga to catch up with the series. I don't know if I have the patience to read through it now. Especially with the books lined up that I need to read. Just bought CCNA Voice (IIUC), CVOICE book that I got from Global Knowledge, CCDP ARCH, and Top-Down Network Design. Heck, I still have Wireshark Network Analysis to read!

I cannot get into ONEPIECE. I think it blows personally and there is like 700 chapters, that isn't going to happen.
  • Options
    I cannot get into ONEPIECE. I think it blows personally and there is like 700 chapters, that isn't going to happen.

Yea, 588 chapters to be exact. Haha.
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I make it a point to read the Big Three every thursday. The animes not so much. :3
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Oh, and everyone has seen this, right? ;)

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra – Bleach – Epic Fight!

That was a decent episode but I think the fights in the first 100 eps were more epic!

The series seemed to be stagnate right after the whole buntos (vampires) arc. They need to give Toshiro (my avatar) more air time :D hahaa.
  • Options
    That was a decent episode but I think the fights in the first 100 eps were more epic!

I just thought it was interesting since I found that before the main arc resumed.
    The series seemed to be stagnate right after the whole buntos (vampires) arc. They need to give Toshiro (my avatar) more air time :D hahaa.

He's getting his ass kicked at the moment...

Do you read the manga? It's significantly farther along in the story.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I should read the manga lol. Everyone keeps telling me about all these epic battles but I don't want to jump the gun on the show :). I think the last episode I watched was episode 274 (this past wednesday).
  • Options

I like Toshiro. I actually like to see more of Urahara. Sucks that he ain't getting enough air time.
  • Options
    I actually like to see more of Urahara. Sucks that he ain't getting enough air time.

Too bad he just got owned by Aizen. Sucks for him...
  • Options
    Sucks that he ain't getting enough air time.

I agree; Turn Back the Pendulum was a favorite mini-arc of mine.
    icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

SPOILER ALERT! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Too bad he just got owned by Aizen. Sucks for him...

I don't think he got owned. He wasn't even injured to be considered as being owned. His attack were just ineffective.
  • Options
    I don't think he got owned. He wasn't even injured to be considered as being owned. His attack were just ineffective.

You must not have seen the last manga. Take a look at the last panels of 406 and all of 407. He got owned.