Options

A+ certification, Both test the same day?

jamtechjamtech Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, guys
I had study for the A+, however i never took the test. I wonder if is two part or 2 test that you take?.. or is all combine in one big test.

Can someone explain.....
Do take the hardware or OS part first on the the other,, vice versa?

Comments

• Options
    nightstrm_utnightstrm_ut Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took both the same day and passed. Probably would have had higher scores if I had done them seperately, but a pass is a pass!
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    For the A+ certification, you must take and pass 2 tests. One tests you on the hardware and the other on the operating system. This cannot be combined to one big test. However, I and several others have taken both on the same day. You take whichever test you feel the most studied and comfortable with.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I took my exams both on the same day--back-to-back. Didn't have any trouble passing. But, it seems like most folks take them separately--study for one and test and then study for the other one and test.

Frankly, I still haven't figured out how you study for them separately. But, I guess it's just my way of looking at it.

Either way you decide to do it, best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    lancebukkakelancebukkake Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    janmike wrote:
    Frankly, I still haven't figured out how you study for them separately. But, I guess it's just my way of looking at it.
    i agree - i studied for both at the same time and took them back-to-back just to get it over with...it isn't too hard

whichever you decide...the best of luck