Can you fail because of 1 question/sim on exam? (CCNET)

gconradgconrad Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Quick question. I've heard long ago that if you do not do a certain SIM correctly you automatically fail? Is that true?

Comments

• simzz1simzz1 Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I dont know the answer to your question But some one is deleting my posts from this forum... If you dont want me to post or if my questions are ir-relevant atleast let me know though PM.. my last post was regarding NAT... i dont know wat was wrong with that
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    simzz1 wrote: »
    I dont know the answer to your question But some one is deleting my posts from this forum... If you dont want me to post or if my questions are ir-relevant atleast let me know though PM.. my last post was regarding NAT... i dont know wat was wrong with that
    There are entire forums dedicated to CHEATING on Certification exam -- and TechExams.Net isn't one of them. You've been directed to the exam blueprint to find out the topics that are covered on the exam, yet you keep asking for people to tell you what you need to know for the exam. And one of your posts sounded like a request for **** to **** on the exam.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I doubt that one sim would constitute a auto fail. I have heard that and am sure you get a little bit of credit for every part of the sim you do correctly (otherwise I wouldn't of passed). But I also believe that if you can't do certian amount within the sim questions you won't pass. Best to answere large sims question by question and do as much as possible even if you can't get the whole thing.

Study and know subnetting!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The only thing Cisco has publicly admitted about exam grading is that the SIMs are worth more points than other questions -- and that you can get partial credit on a SIM.

Some people have reported skipping a SIM and still passing -- but there can be some ungraded questions on the exam, so it's hard to know for sure....
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!