Passed Network+ Exam!!!

DerekAustin26DerekAustin26 Member Posts: 275
I passed with a score of 810!!! Whew! I actually enjoyed the test! Well Next is my CCENT Exam in May! Thanks guys!!

Comments

• pml1pml1 Member Posts: 147
    I passed with a score of 810!!! Whew! I actually enjoyed the test! Well Next is my CCENT Exam in May! Thanks guys!!

Congrats on the pass and good luck prepping for CCENT! A friend of mine will be taking Net+ soon. Any pointers I should pass along?
    Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Enjoy a few drunken_smilie.gif before you head back to the books icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, Just passed mine today with a 835 I too enjoyed it and thought i did worse than what i did. The CCENT will be similar to the Net+ but I would say harder for sure. But not too bad just a lot of proprietary b/s you know thats with any CISCO cert. Im finishing up my CCNA in May. Just got the second part to do. Good luck if you need any good prep material I got GB'S of it on my Backup servers down in my Lab so let me know. That goes for anyone!!
    Kyle Hook
    AAS Computer Network Engineer
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!! :D The CCENT is more difficult, but the satisfaction of having a Cisco cert is worth it. Just remember subnetting is key!!!!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the cert. If you need help on learning subnetting go to this thread
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/38772-subnetting-made-easy.html
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.