Does Microsoft still mail out certs and cards?

wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-621 and I was shocked to see it on my transcript already (passed on Friday) does Microsoft still mail out new wallet cards and the certs on nice heavy stock paper?

I see you can print them out now and by the way they are UGLY yellow and orange eww.

Thanks.

Comments

• MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    wweboy wrote: »
    I passed the 70-621 and I was shocked to see it on my transcript already (passed on Friday) does Microsoft still mail out new wallet cards and the certs on nice heavy stock paper?

I see you can print them out now and by the way they are UGLY yellow and orange eww.

Thanks.
    The wallet cards are no longer available and certificates are available but you have to pay for it.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    And yes they switched to an ugly color scheme for the MCTS certs. :)
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Actually they are not bad looking if you order them; yellow is actually gold-like and the orange is umm I want to say rust but that is not quite it either, I have seen late model automobiles painted the same color. They are on heavy stock semi-gloss paper like a paperback book maybe. First one is $11 and 99 cents for each additional one up to six total per order which was a bummer for me as I need more than one order.

I just got my newest ones and was ok with them except they did not print early adopter on the Win 7 one like on the downloaded one.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the replies.
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    This reminds me I need to order my EDA 7 and EA.