Options

CBTNUggets.com

genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
Hey guys,

So last week my employer paid for a year subscription to the CBT Nuggets library and then bought the MS management discount 10-pk of vouchers for $750 (Fuel Your IT Team with Microsoft Certification) so I'm super stoked about gaining new MS knowledge and certifications. My plan is to finish the 70-284/285 and then upgrade my MCSE to an MCSE: Security and then to MCITP: EA. That leaves me with 4-exam vouchers that have to be used within a year.

Any suggestions on Microsoft certifications I should go for next?
1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012

Comments

• Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    MCITP EDA 7

MCITP Virtualization Administrator
  • Options
    Krusty_47Krusty_47 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CBTNuggets.com is great my employer has a subscription there too. I need to get on them about updating the A+ one though. They have the old format that they do not test over anymore. Plus they pay for all of my exams. As long as a pass that is. It's great. I'm working on my Network+ right now and will be updating my A+ soon then its on to Security+, CCNA, some Microsoft exams and maybe a Project+.

Employers that pay for certifications and training materials is a great resource for development. Good luck on you studies and have fun while you do it.
    Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

On the list for January 2011
    Project+ and CIW Foundations.
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You guys that get the freebies are lucky. Most surveys say few are as fortunate in the current economic climate.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Might want to take a look at the Exchange 2010 exams if you're aspiring to be an Exchange guru.
  • Options
    AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
    Virtualization, Exchange and ISA server or w/e they call it now. Those would be my picks if I had your opportunity and the job role doesnt require certain other specific knowledge.
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.
  • Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    I decided to pursue the EDA 7 & Virtualization Admin certification. Ya know, I'm surprised there isn't a PowerShell 2.0 certification!

Thanks for the suggestions and comments guys/gals, I appreciate it!
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012