Options

Passed Today

robbie156robbie156 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I sat the exam today and passed with a score of 879. There were a few questions that I didn't expect but on the whole it was ok. I didn't have questions that focused on one particular subject, I think most subjects were covered.

See you in the 215 forum.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats with the pass and the great score! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulation!
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    x_Danny_xx_Danny_x Member Posts: 312 ■■□□□□□□□□
    damn, everybody is just passing. I need to get MCP certified already.
    There There, Its okay to feel GUILTY...........There is no SIN in PLEASURE!
  • Options
    Thanks for the congrats.

Danny, I am sure you will get there with this one as there weren't any "trick" questions or anything that was too terrible. I would say it was easier than I had expected.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice, Im going to schedule it for next week! I have to get the Measure Up test out of the way of New Horizons!

I hope to join you in the 70-215 forum
  • Options
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. 879 is a pretty good score. What is the scale for Microsoft tests, is the highest possible score 1000. I need to get MCP by the end of this year as well, since so many people in this forum are getting it. Many people say it's not too bad and that it's the easiest of all the Microsoft tests.
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Well Done. :D
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    NPA24, My score was out of 1000. It was my first exam since leaving school which was over 15 years ago so I think the hardest thing about it was nerves. I see that you have taken many exams so you probably know the way it works and will do fine. I am studying for 70-215 now and this seems to be much more in depth than 70-210.
  • Options
    Thanks robbie156 for the info. I've been studying for the 210 for awhile plus I work in a complete Win2000 environment where there is probably about 1500+ users. I have the experience and knowledge but I'm just trying to make sure I know every little detail cause everyone says in Microsoft tests they ask some pretty tricky questions. I have both the 210 and 215 from sybex and they look kinda the same exam except the 215 is a lot more in depth like you said. I'm hoping I'll see you in the 215 thread when I pass the 210 exam.
  • Options
    the 215 talks about the 2000 Server right?
  • Options
    That's correct.
  • Options
    I think the only way that the questions I got could be classed as tricky is if I didn't read them thoroughly. There is lots of information given in the question but only a small amount of it was relevant to the thing they were asking. The questions would tell about the complete set up of domains and networks and then ask about something unrelated.