Slacker

bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
What's with the title I hear you ask? Well, I wanted to admit that I've taken too long completing the VCP3 and acknowledge the fact before dynamik calls me out for being a slacker.

With the deadline for the VCP3 exam being the end of the month in a few days time, finally got round to putting in a bit of study time and sat the exam today. Not bad - I only took the course in June 2009 :D. In all seriousness though, since then it's been very hectic with a couple of job changes and 'real' world events at home. I needed to get this done so the boss would put me on the 'Whats New' course for vSphere.

Until then, I think I'm going to get my CCNA back after it expired 'a few' years ago. Rock and Roll!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    bertieb wrote: »
    What's with the title I hear you ask? Well, I wanted to admit that I've taken too long completing the VCP3 and acknowledge the fact before dynamik calls me out for being a slacker.

With the deadline for the VCP3 exam being the end of the month in a few days time, finally got round to putting in a bit of study time and sat the exam today. Not bad - I only took the course in June 2009 :D. In all seriousness though, since then it's been very hectic with a couple of job changes and 'real' world events at home. I needed to get this done so the boss would put me on the 'Whats New' course for vSphere.

Until then, I think I'm going to get my CCNA back after it expired 'a few' years ago. Rock and Roll!
    That's awesome, congrats!!! Next time don't wait so long. :D
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Are we placing bets to see if he gets his VCP4 before vSphere 5 is out?

I mean, um, congratulations buddy! icon_thumright.gif
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Are we placing bets to see if he gets his VCP4 before vSphere 5 is out?

I mean, um, congratulations buddy! icon_thumright.gif

Even I'm not sure which way I'd bet there :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    Congratulations on passing the VCP3 exam!
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well done :)

And good luck on the VCP4 in 2012.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    astorrs wrote: »
    Well done :)

And good luck on the VCP4 in 2012.

Like dynamik, you are not funny ;)
    *but thanks in advance mate!