Options

Ccie lab checklist

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
Did anyone else see these? I am printing out the CCIE security and nailing it to my wall.

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6863

You need to have a cisco learning network login to see them.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to our world.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Welcome to our world.

I have long since printed out the CCIE book list but there were news to me. I am actually kind of horrified (in a good way) at the amount of topics a CCIE security has to cover. Looks like a whole lot of icon_study.gif and drunken_smilie.gif and then maybe a little of this sleeping.gif
  • Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    knwminus wrote: »
    I have long since printed out the CCIE book list but there were news to me. I am actually kind of horrified (in a good way) at the amount of topics a CCIE security has to cover. Looks like a whole lot of icon_study.gif and drunken_smilie.gif and then maybe a little of this sleeping.gif

haha, welcome to the life of a ccie candidate. looks to me like you'll fit in perfect around here :]

good luck with your security studies.
  • Options
    I have long since printed out the CCIE book list
    That reminds me -- it probably time to update my measurement of the linear feet of book shelf space taken up by my Cisco Books. :D
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote: »
    That reminds me -- it probably time to update my measurement of the linear feet of book shelf space taken up by my Cisco Books. :D

What does a Pro like you have in his lab/library?
  • Options
    What does a Pro like you have in his lab/library?
    This stuff and more than 18 linear feet of Cisco Books at last measure (plus maybe 1 foot of Juniper Books).
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    'Tis why I forced myself to get used to eBooks. I actually started giving away some of the paper editions....still I miss the simple presence of a good book. There's a lot to be said for the texture and even just the scent of paper, I guess it's part of our mental training as we grow, we associate these things with study and automatically get into the right mindset. Convenience is winning out for me now though.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?