Options

How long take to get a voucher eligibility number

suninusa2012suninusa2012 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
As I know it will take up to 2 weeks. I submitted my CEH exam eligibility application last Wednesday. Does it take really 2 weeks to get?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I believe mine only took a day or two, but it depends on their schedule.
  • Options
    After I called EC-Council on 3/31, I got mine on 4/2.
  • Options
    Just registered for CEH exam on this Friday via VUE.
  • Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Requested mine yesterday specifying educational requirement rather than work related. Submitted supporting documentation including work history (to satisfy requirement) but I expect a little delay as they verify and validate the request.

I do have to say, EC Council was very professional and supportive when I contacted them regarding the special circumstance application.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    Yes, EC Council was very professional and supportive when I contacted them.

When I submitted my application, I also included all copies of my degrees, resume, and certifications as well as a letter in company letterhead.

In order to get the letter from my manager, it took 2 months for me. First he went on vacation for 3 weeks. And then he had to see a department manger and HR personnel (too much policy...). I suggest others to get a letter in advance. Otherwise, you may have to wait like me for a long time.
  • Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Took 6 days and 2 phone calls to receive mine. I hopefully will be scheduling this exam for next week, depending on my work based travel schedule.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11