Options

Practice Questions

CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
Hi,

I've booked my Network+ for 1 weeks time and am really nervous about it (first Cert). I have read the Mike Meyers book and done all the questions etc, watched some videos etc etc .....

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good quality free practice questions that i could go through ?

I have found alot of questions but some are for older exams or are really poor quality.

Thanks
[CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]

Comments

• Options
    NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just passed mine last Friday, um..there are a few sites not sure what ones exactly that will have practice tests. Just beware of "braindumps" Not only is it considered cheating but its illegal when taking your exam and if your caught you will not be getting a cert anytime soon. So just be aware, I just read the Meyers book but ive had a few years with Networking experience and also finishing up my CCNA so to me the test was a breeze i cant speak for you and dont want you to take it lightly if you read the book and it shoulda came with a CD that has a Master Exam in it take that and if you get an 85% or higher youll be fine. Good luck
    Kyle Hook
    AAS Computer Network Engineer
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    Well, like you i have been networking for quite a few years, started out on the old BNC Bus networks i'm just a late starter on the Cert front. Im fine on traditional things that people seem to have trouble on (Subnetting, OSI Model etc) its the fine details that im trying to cram in now, max lengths of various fibers and connector types etc). How does the CCNA compare to the Network+ in terms of difficulty and stuff covered that may be on both Certs? thats my planned next cert so was just wondering.

Thanks
    [CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]
  • Options
    Yea i completely understand where your coming from. Um the CCNA, is def a much more indepth and harder certification. Of course its all proprietary to Cisco. The Cert i have obtained from Cisco is the CCENT which now is the Intro Cisco cert the CCNA isnt anymore in a sense.. if that makes sense. You can take the one exam option the 640-802 and pass you get your CCNA. Or now they have a two exam option.. which is what i did you take the ICND1 pass it, now your a CCENT then take the ICND2 pass that now your a full CCNA. I went the two exam route because of the extra cert you obtain, you do not get the CCENT if you just take the one exam option. And you dont have to be a CCENT to be a CCNA. I know that the CCENT will pretty much not pertain to much when i finish the second test in May but hey its something extra to put on a resume. But yea on the ICND1 its alot of OSI model and Subnetting mixed with some router configs and switch configs not too bad, The ICND2 is going to be ACL's VLSM FRAME RELAY a lil bit harder material. Take Care and good luck. Get the NET+ for sure though if its your first cert. Youll do fine i got a 835 outta 900 on the first try. Good luck!! Any more questions feel free to ask.
    Kyle Hook
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi,

I've booked my Network+ for 1 weeks time and am really nervous about it (first Cert). I have read the Mike Meyers book and done all the questions etc, watched some videos etc etc .....

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good quality free practice questions that i could go through ?

I have found alot of questions but some are for older exams or are really poor quality.

Thanks

Good quality and free usually don't go together.

UCertify offers trials which give 20 free questions for you, and if you purchase it you get many hundred more in a well organized and helpful fashion. I used it to help me get certified.

Also, be sure you relax the day before. If you have studied, you will be prepared. Last minute cramming will not help. Network+ is pretty easy as far as CompTIA is concerned in my experience, but this is only true if your study properly.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    chmorin wrote: »

Also, be sure you relax the day before. If you have studied, you will be prepared. Last minute cramming will not help. Network+ is pretty easy as far as CompTIA is concerned in my experience, but this is only true if your study properly.

Couldnt of said it better!!!:D
    Kyle Hook
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]