Options

Route or BSCI

ishgotbikeishgotbike Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
title says it all. Passed bcmsn today and am going to take a week. After which on to the next test.

So Route or BSCI? icon_study.gif

Thanks in advance.
Ish
To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often.

CCNP: Switch [x ] Route [ ] T-Shoot [ ]

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ishgotbike wrote: »

Hey -- just posted over here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccnp/51752-bcmsn-strategies.html#post395961

But was about to go back and add this -- but now I don't have too :D

If you do the BSCI exam, you may as well get the TSHOOT books (both of them) since they are out now.

Looking at the relevant TSHOOT material as you study for the BSCI should actually help with the BSCI exam -- just don't get carried with learning any new ROUTE topics you don't need for the BSCI exam. Make a note of them and study them after passing BSCI.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    ishgotbike wrote: »
    title says it all. Passed bcmsn today and am going to take a week. After which on to the next test.

Thanks in advance.

I say BSCI. You have fourth months until the deadline, if you really study hard you can make it in time. That way all you have to do is TSHOOT. But, if you don't like the time constraint then just do ROUTE. BSCI is A LOT harder than the BCMSN, A LOT harder. But it is passable, I studied for about 2 1/2 months and passed on my 2nd attempt. Failed the first.