Options

Signing up for Network+

goldenclickgoldenclick Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I have read 15/18 chapters of the Meyers book and will have finished by the end of today (if easter feasting doesn't get in the way ;)

I am a bit confused on how to sign up for the exam. I buy a voucher and then do I call the testing center to set up a test date or do they have a schedule? I can't seem to find the schedules or anything...
"The difference between champ and chump is U"

Currently Studying:
Network +
70-642 towards MCITP Server Administrator

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you go to prometric.com and click on test takers it pretty much helps you find a testing center near you and you can pay for the test at the same time. I would prob check there for the prices first, I've heard you can get vouchers off e-bay sometimes cheaper.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    techone01techone01 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi friends,

today i have joined this forum site...My introduction i have finished my a+ exam in last december 2009 and now moving toward network+ exam. need some good tips toward this certification. pls help me............
    Completed

Comptia A+,Network+, CCENT

In Process.
    CCNA....

Future Certification
    CCNP.
  • Options
    MiscMisc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    they have it here for 215.00 http://www.getcertify4less.com/network-pearsonvue.asp

EDIT: Found it for 190 on ebay. looks legit....

http://myworld.ebay.com/voucher4you/
  • Options
    NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One of the benefits of being in college since i was a CIS major they do A+ for $74 a test. and Net+ i got for $118 and the security is still the most expensive but i can get it for $160. Not too bad. They dont have ANY discounts on Cisco exams though which i need. Cisco is so ridiculous sometimes. Good luck fellas
    Kyle Hook
    AAS Computer Network Engineer
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    goldenclickgoldenclick Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Misc wrote: »
    they have it here for 215.00 CompTIA Network+ Test Voucher Vunle at Discount for Pearson VUE from GetCertify4Less.com

EDIT: Found it for 190 on ebay. looks legit....

eBay My World - voucher4you

Hey thanks! the $190 one worked fine.

I'm signed up for April 16th! WIsh me luck
    "The difference between champ and chump is U"

Currently Studying:
    Network +
    70-642 towards MCITP Server Administrator
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you studied hard, you don't need luck.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.