IT contract opportunities

slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was wanting to know if anyone here has had any success finding contract opportunites and what site/means they used to locate these. (am primarily interested in remote opportunites)

My goal is to make around 4,000$ per year, enough to attend one vendor training class per year (current employer won't pay)

I recently saw rent-a-cert.com and is advertising as back up and was wondering if anyone had been contracted with them?

Or if anyone knew of a good way to find a company wanting to have a service contract with a Mcse for x amount of hours per month and the option to have my profile associated with them.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There is one that was discussed on this board a good while back that looked pretty credible. Damned if I can remember what it was called.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...