Options

How long till I receive Certificate??

NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey to all, this question is just for Comptia certs because that is the company in question. I took NET+ on the 26th of last month and passed. I have been looking at the Comptia site and it says it can take up to 4-6 weeks to receive. I really cant remember how long it took to get for my A+ as that was back in 03. But it now shows that my fullfillment is now complete and it shows that shipped on April 4th. So obv its done being made and shipped just didnt know if it will still take a few weeks from ship date or how accurate that ship date even is being it was on Easter. Just eager to get the stuff icon_cheers.gif any help from anyone that has went through this with Comptia in the near past would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Kyle Hook
AAS Computer Network Engineer
www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I took Sec+ around April 9 and got cert around April 28, just under 3 weeks.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Thats cool not too bad, my thing is, is that it says shipped for the status i just cant understand why it would still take a week or two to get it if it has been shipped you know? But im patient and studying right now for the ICND2 exam.
    Kyle Hook
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    I think it took about 3 weeks for both of my certs to get here!
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Took nearly 4 weeks to get my A+. It said sent to Fulfillment the day after I took the second test, then didn't change to Shipped until the day before I received my cert.
  • Options
    well thats good then...hehe cause it said shipped two days ago so hopefully sometime this week. im sure it all depends on how many people took cert test at that particular time seeing if more people took them it would take longer to get your because theyd be making and processing more. Thanks for all the help guys.
    Kyle Hook
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xineoxineo Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you submit your verification ID? After your demographic information is accurate you must copy the verification Id and paste it in the submit box. Just in case you didnt =)

Also even after you do that in may be a day or so before the Queue for the ID is ran through so it might say N/A for that time period but after you have completed those 2 things it should be getting processed and then delivered. Hope you get it soon!
    "Master What you Know but Perfect what you don't"
    -Xineo

http://sites.google.com/site/getnetcert/
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Its CompTIA, so you might never get it.

Kidding aside, my A+ took like 2-3 months (this was last August when they had some major database crash) and my network+ took probably 3 weeks.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    robinsonrobinson Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think between 3 months after submitting your application.I also get my certificate after 3 months.