Packet Tracer Wireless Issues

ukman2003ukman2003 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys. Working on a stubborn packet tracer that is over troubleshooting a wireless WRT300N. Now I've gotten the packet tracer to 83%, but I can't think of anything else to troubleshoot. The only thing I can think of is the ip addressing of the WRT300N themselves, which are static ips, on the linksys config screen, but enabled via DHCP on the PCs who are sending out the wireless signals. Anyway let me get to my question, is there any way to setup DHCP from the linksys config screen but to put in a WAN ip address, but also one for the LAN/Wireless address as well? Hoping that makes enough sense. I've attached the packet tracer at the mentioned address if anyone would like to take a look.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Either link will work.

Thanks guys,

Ryan

Comments

• 1number91number9 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Which PT is this? I remeber a couple from Cisco 4 that didnt work right.
  • hexemhexem Member Posts: 177
    I checked it out, check you're vlan configuration out, you want to make both the wireless routers links to the switches are in the correct vlan (10) both router's have PAT running so you won't be able to ping the internal machines directly, you want to ping the external ip of each router from the inside machines.
    ICND1 - Passed 25/01/10
    ICND2 - Passed 9/03/10

Studying CCNA:S