Options

Office 2007 and 2003 logo issues

Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
Hello,

At the my job we are having this issue with outlook. Some people have 2003 and other's have outlook 2007. So we had to have everyone use the organizations logo. Now the problem is that people who recieve emails from people with outlook 2007 and they have 2003 they can't see the logo. Now if someone with outlook 2003 sends an email to someone with 2007 they are able to see the logo just fine on the recieving end. However the people who have 2003 and try to reply to people with 2007 don't see the logo at all even though when the person with outlook 2007 does recieve and see it. What can this be? The image is a .jpg file.

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If the image is displayed as a red x try right clicking it and telling Outlook to display it. Set the company's domain name as a safe sender.
  • Options
    how do I add the domain to trusted sites under 2003 outlook? it just strips the logo.
  • Options
    Darian929 wrote: »
    how do I add the domain to trusted sites under 2003 outlook? it just strips the logo.

Right click the message header, select Junk mail and add sender's domain to safe senders list.

But now that you are telling me that I would check to format of the email messages of your 2003 users. Is it HTML?
  • Options
    rwwest7rwwest7 Member Posts: 300
    Yes, make sure their default e-mail format is html and not plain text.
  • Options
    Yes it is in HTML format.... we did add the trsuted senders as the entire domain but still when someone with outlook 2003 recieves the email they get the logo with a red x... however when they send it back i am able to see both fine but I have 2007
  • Options
    Darian929 wrote: »
    Yes it is in HTML format.... we did add the trsuted senders as the entire domain but still when someone with outlook 2003 recieves the email they get the logo with a red x... however when they send it back i am able to see both fine but I have 2007

This is a security setting.
    E-Mail issues - Outlook 2003 not displaying some images