Options

stupid question

Dilan-LTDilan-LT Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
What the different between Exam codes: N10-004 and JK0-016 ?

Comments

• Options
    CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    N10-004 is the full exam, i think the JK0-016 is an upgrade exams of some sort. Not really looked into it.
    [CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]
  • Options
    Dilan-LTDilan-LT Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    richnewmanrichnewman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CompTIA calls the upgrade a "Bridge Exam", with exam code BR0-002.

I believe I read a post that said JK0-016 is the same exam, but you get that code if a school pays for it.
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    The exam codes differ from forms of study. The Network+ is only 1 exam, however depending on how you're studying for the Network+ will dictate which "version" of the exam you take. If you're studying via Comptia's E2C program, then you'll take the exam starting with the JK code, otherwise it's the other one
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Monkerz wrote: »
    The exam codes differ from forms of study. The Network+ is only 1 exam, however depending on how you're studying for the Network+ will dictate which "version" of the exam you take. If you're studying via Comptia's E2C program, then you'll take the exam starting with the JK code, otherwise it's the other one

Yes!
    This is correct.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    At WGU all of our CompTIA exams are the JK version.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.