Subnetting is hurting my brain

VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
I studied subnetting last night using subnettingquestions.com and a timer set to 10 seconds for so long last night that when I went to sleep my dreams where all local address ranges and powers of 2 but I am to the point now where I can nail almost every question in under 10 seconds icon_exclaim.gif
.ιlι..ιlι.
CISCO
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures

Comments

• blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    VAHokie56 wrote: »
    I studied subnetting last night using subnettingquestions.com and a timer set to 10 seconds for so long last night that when I went to sleep my dreams where all local address ranges and powers of 2 but I am to the point now where I can nail almost every question in under 10 seconds icon_exclaim.gif

Which is exactly where you need to be for the exam room. Well done.
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)
  • thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Time to go take that test. Trust me that is good timing and you will be fine. Remember the golden rule on the test do not spend no more then 10 mins.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Well done. If you have any weak points I make a habit of working them out while you have time to 'read your instructions' =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.