Rhce

sci3ntistsci3ntist Junior MemberMember Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and actually I applied for the RHCE exam 3 times and I don't understand that I'm not passing it, although I always double checked my configuration and every thing went fine, I sent a complaints to red hat about it and waiting for their reply. Has any1 had a similar situation?
The problem is that there is only one exam center in my country.

Regards,

Comments

  • senghorsenghor .... Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sci3ntist wrote: »
    Hi,

    I'm new to this forum and actually I applied for the RHCE exam 3 times and I don't understand that I'm not passing it, although I always double checked my configuration and every thing went fine, I sent a complaints to red hat about it and waiting for their reply. Has any1 had a similar situation?
    The problem is that there is only one exam center in my country.

    Regards,

    I don't believe that the Exam Center is the problem. the result is verified by Red Hat, not the center.
    If you're not passing, is because something in your configuration is not working.

    I'd suggest you to study with another person and perform the troubleshooting labs with issues introduced by your study partner. in a way that you'll have to figure out what's wrong on your own.
    Now that you've gone for the RHCE 3 times...you should now at this stage how to set up an environment to replicate as close as possible the exam's scenarios.

    what scores did you have in the two slices?
  • sci3ntistsci3ntist Junior Member Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply, I understand what you're saying, I always verified my configuration and made several tests on the exam lab, for the first time I was the only person who registered for the exam, the second and third time another person registered with me and faced the same problem in I faced, in my second chance RHEL crashed with no reason, this also happened with him in his second chance RHEL crashed with no reason, for 3 successive exams I was the only one with that guy to register and this has been so weird, number of RHCE holder in my country is about 10 or less.
    I'm thinking about traveling to another place and apply for the exam there.
    I have to finish this one and move RHCA.

    Thanks again,
  • senghorsenghor .... Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sci3ntist wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, I understand what you're saying, I always verified my configuration and made several tests on the exam lab, for the first time I was the only person who registered for the exam, the second and third time another person registered with me and faced the same problem in I faced, in my second chance RHEL crashed with no reason, this also happened with him in his second chance RHEL crashed with no reason, for 3 successive exams I was the only one with that guy to register and this has been so weird, number of RHCE holder in my country is about 10 or less.
    I'm thinking about traveling to another place and apply for the exam there.
    I have to finish this one and move RHCA.

    Thanks again,

    that's quite weird and interesting.
    out of curiosity. in what country are you based?
  • sci3ntistsci3ntist Junior Member Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im from Jordan, what happened is annoying me so much, I've been a linux system administrator for 3 years and I've tried all linux flavors, I know that RHCE is difficult at some level but for any 1 has experience this won't be a big problem.
    I'll figure out traveling to another country and apply the exam there.

    Thanks,
  • senghorsenghor .... Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sci3ntist wrote: »
    Im from Jordan, what happened is annoying me so much, I've been a linux system administrator for 3 years and I've tried all linux flavors, I know that RHCE is difficult at some level but for any 1 has experience this won't be a big problem.
    I'll figure out traveling to another country and apply the exam there.

    Thanks,

    The systems in that environment should never crash...unless that's part of the troubleshooting section. get in contact with the Sales Support for the learning department and explain clearly what happened. mentioning your student/registration ID and if possible all the others that had the same problems....

    Good luck with your RHCE mate.
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Are we having fun yet? Mod Posts: 4,502 Mod
    sci3ntist wrote: »
    Im from Jordan, what happened is annoying me so much, I've been a linux system administrator for 3 years and I've tried all linux flavors, I know that RHCE is difficult at some level but for any 1 has experience this won't be a big problem.
    I'll figure out traveling to another country and apply the exam there.

    Thanks,


    There are hundreds of RHCEs in Jordan !
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

    Check out my YouTube Channel!

Sign In or Register to comment.