Options

Network+ Yesturday

jtfranksjtfranks Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well I took my network+ yesturday. First certification test I've ever took and I passed!!!!!!! Now I'm moving on to the A+ test. I just want to thank this site and the technotes from here. I studied using Network+ Study Guide from Sybex and the technotes from here.
Justin

Comments

• Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great Job! Good luck on your A+ exam.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Great job and good studying for the A+
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • Options
    AristotleAristotle Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your certification.

I will be taking the exams in about 3 weeks time, I use sybex as well, how did you find the exam, in terms of study time and preparation and how useful was the sybex book.

Asristotle
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Congratz

Here's a Advice

The chapter on A+ Network fundamentals you can read only to fresh up. Because you just made Network+.

I did the same when i was making my A+. I had done Network+ first & then i began studying for A+. I was very happy when i saw that chapter I already got icon_lol.gif

As You Know : You Can Accept An Advice Or You Can Simply Reject it.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. I had considered going for the Network+ first (since I read that it had worked well for some people here), but decided not to. I am planning on scheduling my A+ within the next month or two. On a scale of 1-10, what'd you think of the test? I really have to study up on my DMA/IRQ/I/O's, and SCSI chapters before I take the A+, not near confident enough!!

BTW- Be sure to add "Network+" to your certifications :)
  • Options
    jtfranksjtfranks Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the congratz and for the advice for the A+. I found the Sybex book to be very usefull. I've heard a lot of good and bad from the book. I guess it just depends on how you take it. My teacher advised me to use it so I did. I just bought the A+ from Sybex. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being easy and 10 the hardest. I would give it a 7. Which you really shouldn't go by that. Its only as easy or as hard to which what you know. I only studied for about a month probably a little less. Although I do know a lot about computers and I have some networking classes. Good luck to everyone else that is about to take this test.
    Justin
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
  • Options
    triple Jtriple J Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congrat
    Knowledge is life