Started up again

Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, after about a year of inactivity I attempted the 822. 889/804. Good stuff. I've since rejoined the Air Force. I'm at Beale AFB. I'm now in a 100% networking position. So, figured I'd start going down the Cisco road now.

Test format is similar to all the other tests I've taken. I didn't get any crazy sim questions. Although I didn't completely scroll down on one sim and read what they wanted. I ended up finding out I needed to do more, but felt I spent too much time on it already, so I left the sim half done and went on.

816 will be in the next few months. But I have a promotion test to take and pass AGAIN. I made SSgt before I got out, but since I rejoined, I lost my line number. Oh well, I'll get it again.

I'll be checking you guys out here in the cisco forum from time to time to browse some random questions people are asking.

-TT
A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
CCNA

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome Back!! icon_cool.gif Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif Good Luck with your renewed and reinvigorated Cisco studies!! icon_study.gif

For some reason your subject line just gave me the urge to listen to Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones.... :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!