Options

CBT Nuggets

fieldmonkeyfieldmonkey Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
Wow, just tried CBT Nuggets for the first time, although it was couple of FREE versions I can see how they would really be helpful in digesting the material. I wish I could see how he addresses Frame Relay and IP Routing etc...

It would be even better, if I could afford them. I'd need to take a loan for the entire series... icon_lol.gif lol

Good stuff though!
WIP:
Husband & Fatherhood Caitlin Grace born 8-26-2010

Future Certs:
Q1-2011 - INCD2, Microsoft or Linux (decisions, decisions...)

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wow, just tried CBT Nuggets for the first time, although it was couple of FREE versions I can see how they would really be helpful in digesting the material. I wish I could see how he addresses Frame Relay and IP Routing etc...

It would be even better, if I could afford them. I'd need to take a loan for the entire series... icon_lol.gif lol

Good stuff though!

CBTs are good. I have the CCNP, CCDA, CCDP and the CVOICE CBTs I need to go through.
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They are a great product. Train Signals are good too but a little dry.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    CBT Nuggets does have the streaming option.

While it's still expensive for a year subscription, they do offer the 1 month subscription. Get the 1 month streaming subscription, and watch all the CBT Nugget Videos you can until your eyes start to bleed..... icon_lol.gif

And if you plan a staycation this year -- get the CBT Nugget 1 month subscription and follow the "1 Video 1 Beer" rule -- at least during your vacation/staycation portion of the month.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!