Options

Autism-Spectrum Quotient test

jeanathanjeanathan Member Posts: 163
Wired 9.12: Take The AQ Test

I scored a 38. Supposedly a lot of people of whom have mild autistic traits go on to become engineers. I am wondering if anyone else scores above 32 (possibility of some mild autistic disorders like Asperger's).
Struggling through the re-certification process after 2 years of no OJT for the CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    strange becasue in this test I com out at 22, but from having other tests becasue I am dyslixic, I was told the test showed I display common signs of mild Asperfer's..
    I think this may be to do with how I have lernt to cope with it.

but i like the questions "I tend to have very strong interests, which I get upset about if I can't pursue. "

so thats every footballer / manic sports fan in the room then... ;)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I didn't study enough and only scored a 6, no Autism+ certificate for me... ;)
  • Options
    GWadejr34GWadejr34 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I scored a 22; not really sure what that means, but as long as I'm still normal and it's only the rest of the world that's weird...I have no worries.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059

But I did have an ex girlfriend that swore I am autistic :D
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I got a 22 too.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I scored a 29, so I may not have it. I do have ADD if that helps.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    18 here. Only slightly more autistic than the average in the control group :)
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    19 .
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%