Cue 7.1.5

FatbunnyFatbunny Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone have any experience with this? My situation went like this,

Got a 3745 Router with c3745-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-9.T.bin. Installed a NME-CUE with 3.1.1 software installed. This is not listed as compatible here
Cisco Unity Express Compatibility Matrix [Cisco Unity Express] - Cisco Systems
However, I was able to get voicemail working. I couldn't get the AutoAttendent to work or the AVT.
I tried to do a factory reset. That failed. Lost 3.1.1 image. Couldn't download it and the system was practically useless now.

I managed to get 7.1.1 and installed that and using the same config on the router, the voice mail wouldn't work (only get a busy signal now).

The only thing is, which may be the cause of the problem, is that I don't have a license file installed for 7.1.5. I was able to issue a command to activate a license (not sure what license though) and I can create mailboxes now(where before the license command I couldn't) so I don't think that may be the real issue.

Any ideas?

Actually after reading some more, it looks like the new CSL (cisco software licensing). Buying the hardware just isn't enough these days icon_sad.gif (I got it from ebay).