Options

Tomorrow

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I scheduled the CCENT for tomorrow at 1:00 pm.

I have to work today but trust me I'll be studying and doing labs tonight and tomorrow morning.

Hopefully this will be a certification that I will pass on the first try. I don't expect to because I read alot of people fail on their first try. But I feel that I've had enough time (6 months) to study and lab.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    abefromanabefroman Banned Posts: 278
    GL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Whether you think you can pass, or you think you can't pass, you're right. icon_mrgreen.gif

Good luck!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Remember you time management -- no more than 10 minutes on a SIM.

The Link to the Cisco Exam Tutorial/Demo is in the Forum CCNA FAQ. Same with the Cisco NDA. If you check those out tonight (if you haven't already seen them) you can use that time before the exam to jot down your emergency brain freeze subnetting chart -- or page through the NDA and "accept it" and skip the demo and get to the exam that much sooner.

Remember on Cisco exams there is no going back -- once you hit "next" the question is gone forever.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!!

I'll make sure to check out the Tutorial/Demo along with the NDA. Do you know if I can print it out and sign it so I can just hand it to the people at the test center?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    irishpunkirishpunk Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck !!!!

You don't have to print out the NDA its just before the test just scroll down to the bottom and select I accept and hit the next button.
  • Options
    Thanks!!! :) I remember seeing somewhere on the cisco site that I had to sign some paperwork :/
    Booya!!