Options

How has everyone been?

garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
It has been years, thought I would log back in as I have to fully redo my CCNA from years prior.

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Welcome back! Good luck on that CCNA!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hey, welcome back Garv! :D Got a couple of crazy-busy months ahead of me but doing pretty good, how's life been treating you? Still enjoying your role as IT manager?
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Welcome back! Good luck on that CCNA!

Thanks!
    Webmaster wrote: »
    Hey, welcome back Garv! :D Got a couple of crazy-busy months ahead of me but doing pretty good, how's life been treating you? Still enjoying your role as IT manager?

Glad to hear you're good..You've always been busy! The site looks great with some really good content. Life has been enjoyable and I can't complain. About two years ago I pulled out of that IT Manager position to work for a University and continue consulting for various companies including the IT Manager position company. It has been working out great but I need to further my Cisco track and would love to be CCIE within 5 years.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks, we got some major improvements coming up so good timing :)

Great to hear things are working out great and good luck on the Cisco track!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    garv221 wrote: »
    It has been years, thought I would log back in as I have to fully redo my CCNA from years prior.

WOW,

Today this make two folks I haven't seen in a while...at least you said 'hi' :)

Good to see you back aroundicon_thumright.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?