Audio Lectures

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
I am looking to find some audio lectures for this exam. I spend about 6 hours driving a week and it would be nice to be able to slip some study time in.

I understand that this probably isn't going to teach me new concepts, but since I am studying already it should fill in some holes and strengthen my knowledge.

I am considering buying cbt nuggets software (for the 270,290, and 291) and to try to use it as an audio lecture. But from the few videos I have seen before it is a lot of demonstration and without actually watching the video it might not be very useful.

Any tips?
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• LaminiLamini Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    #1 buy trainsignal cbt
    #2 watch videos
    #3 listen to the audiobooks of the videos (can burn to cdplayer or play on mp3). no work required as the files are already in mp4, mp3, wav, formats (perhaps more), just need to burn them (nero)
    CompTIA: A+ / NET+ / SEC+
    Microsoft: MCSA 2003
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Lamini wrote: »
    #1 buy trainsignal cbt
    #2 watch videos
    #3 listen to the audiobooks of the videos (can burn to cdplayer or play on mp3). no work required as the files are already in mp4, mp3, wav, formats (perhaps more), just need to burn them (nero)

I'll have to look into that. I contacted CBT nuggets to see if their videos would accomplish what I was hoping for. Due to the drm they use the videos won't be able to play on my phone (palm pre). I was suggested to get an iphone or a droid and then get the subscription to all of their videos and pay $200 a month or $1500 for a yearly subscription.
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Examforce has audio for that exam.
    70-270 Audio Review Guide :: Audio Test Prep :: Microsoft :: ExamForce

They had a 35% off code "you decide 35".

You can hear a sample of their audio on their site.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    kenny831 wrote: »
    Examforce has audio for that exam.
    70-270 Audio Review Guide :: Audio Test Prep :: Microsoft :: ExamForce

They had a 35% off code "you decide 35".

You can hear a sample of their audio on their site.

I don't think I'm going to need this for the 270 exam, I think I have it pretty well under control. But this could be a god send for the 290 and 291 that are coming up in the next couple months.

Thank you