Options

ICND1 Exam

camp.cool007camp.cool007 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have seen many different answers, but need to know what is a passing score on the ICND1, and how many max can one afford to miss before failing? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    When you take the test, they'll give you how many questions along with the time and the passing score.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Certification Exam Policies - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems
    Exam Scoring

Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. At the completion of the exam, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    StupporedStuppored Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yes yes.. this was the exact question i was wondering myself today! thanks for asking and for everyone responding!