Anyone else starting WGU May 1st?

Just got my final approval to start May 1st. They were just waiting on my transcript and FA documents. Anyone else starting May 1st?
Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013

Comments

• wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gratz hope it goes good for you :)
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    Not me, I am putting off enrollment until August or so.
    CCNP :study:
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I was planning on it but waiting till June due to a couple of projects at work
  • petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Count me in!
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
    Well the start went well. Finished up EWB today by passing the 2 foundation exams. I have my follow up call with my mentor on Tuesday and hope to get started on my regular classes then.
    Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
    CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
    Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck. What are you planning to start with? I know you'll probably have foundations as nothing seems to satisfy that unless you have the CIW Foundations cert..lol
    Edit: Don't forget to check in at the techexams roll call thread in the IT Program Communiuty.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.