Options

CCDP using BSCI and BCMSN

jeanathanjeanathan Member Posts: 163
I noticed that the NP track allows you to use the BSCI & BCMSN with the TSHOOT, even after July 31st. It looks like you can do the same with the CCDP and the BSCI & BCMSN for now.

Does anyone know about how long Cisco gives you for a grace period by certifying using an old exam set like the BSCI/BCMSN; before the ROUTE/SWITCH becomes absolutely necessary?

I was thinking of doing the DP exam to re-certify and help put perspective on my NP studies. I don't have much experience so looking at design could help me.
Struggling through the re-certification process after 2 years of no OJT for the CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Your exam results are good for 3 years from their date of passage and unless Cisco changes the rules, will still count even after they're no longer being offered until the 3 year mark has passed
  • Options
    jeanathanjeanathan Member Posts: 163
    Your exam results are good for 3 years from their date of passage and unless Cisco changes the rules, will still count even after they're no longer being offered until the 3 year mark has passed

Excellent, Thanks.
    Struggling through the re-certification process after 2 years of no OJT for the CCNP.