Options

Went to take my exam today

GrynderGrynder Member Posts: 106
But the test center was unable to load my exam so I rescheduled for tomorrow. An extra day of studying won't hurt.

Comments

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I try to think of these things as everything happens for a reason icon_cool.gif

Good luck for tomorrow! You'll fly through it!
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Grynder wrote: »
    But the test center was unable to load my exam so I rescheduled for tomorrow. An extra day of studying won't hurt.

I thought for sure this title was ending with "and I failed"
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    mrmcmint = glass half full
    humble2007 = glass half empty

I'm going to go over the first few chapters of the MS book again tonight, because I felt like I had forgotten some of the details when I did my final review last night.
  • Options
    EthicalEthical Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mrmcmint = glass half full
    humble2007 = glass half empty

I'm going to go over the first few chapters of the MS book again tonight, because I felt like I had forgotten some of the details when I did my final review last night.

Good luck, doesn't sound like your test center is too far away. I have a 1hr drive to the closest prometric center. I'd have kicked and punched. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ethical wrote: »
    Good luck, doesn't sound like your test center is too far away. I have a 1hr drive to the closest Prometric center. I'd have kicked and punched. icon_lol.gif

Mine is right across the road from work which works out great.

Good luck with the exam! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    humble2007 wrote: »
    I thought for sure this title was ending with "and I failed"
    My thoughts exactly.
    Good to see that wasn't the case. I'm sure you'll be back on here later bragging about your score! Good luck.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    earweed wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly.
    Good to see that wasn't the case. I'm sure you'll be back on here later bragging about your score! Good luck.
    Since you insist:
    I'm so smart S M A R T
    LOL

Just got back and have to say this was a hard exam. I ended up with a 863 but I was nervous when I hit the 'End Review' button. I would say that on 40% of the questions I had to make educated guesses.
    My weakest score was on Mobile computing.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Since you insist:
    I'm so smart S M A R T
    LOL

Just got back and have to say this was a hard exam. I ended up with a 863 but I was nervous when I hit the 'End Review' button. I would say that on 40% of the questions I had to make educated guesses.

Congrats

That actually sounds about like how my net+ test went a few months back. Nearly every question was like well its not A or B. Could be C, could also be D.... I'm going to go with D because I think that is just a little bit more correct.

I miss the days of having a definite answer.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Since you insist:
    I'm so smart S M A R T
    LOL

After the 431 this must have seemed easy! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□