Options

Finally I have done it.... JNCIE-M

2»

Comments

• Options
    hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    Thanks Zoidberg... Regarding SRX anytime...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • Options
    WebWideJoshWebWideJosh Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hoogen82 wrote: »
    Feel like a networking Jedi now... Got my JNCIE today... feels like an awesome addition to my CCIE.... :)

Feel free to ask questions... Will answer to the best of my ability without breaking the NDA...

Was your prep time for each of the CIE's? Did you build your own lab for either?

I've only scratched the surface with Juniper, but so far it looks very cool.
  • Options
    CCIE took me about a year, written to lab was about 7 months.. I did have my own small lab.. about 3-4 routers...No dynampis then... The rest was rack rental from INE and Bradshawlabs.

JNCIE took me about 10 months... 1 month --> JNCIA -->1 month--> JNCIS --> 4 months --> JNCIP --> 4 months JNCIE.. Of course I had more experience ... so hence the shorter periods when compared to CCIE and then again I had my own personal lab @ work.. comprising about 13 routers at present... All J-Series...

Honestly since you are a CCIE now... It's only about putting an effort and practicing scenarios from Harry's book and then some real world experience.. and you would be prepared for the JNCIE...

Cheers,
    Hoogen
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • Options
    junipengjunipeng Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey hoogen,

How old are you?
    "You got a dream,you gotta protect it."
  • Options
    Hmm.. Why would you want to know... I do believe if you check my profile it can be seen...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • Options
    Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Damn, you are the same age as me, I need to get on the ball!

Congrats on your pass, you are the man!