passed the 1z0-051!

flatworldflatworld Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
Very hard...
I used Oraclepress book for 1Z0-051.

Next up: 1Z0-052.....
Next up: OSCP

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. I have to do the OCA for my degree. How much sql experience did you have prior to studying for the exam? Also what's up next for you (after OCA)?
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • abicertabicert Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!...
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    congrats! Im working on this cert right now.
  • crashdumpcrashdump Banned Posts: 134
    I also passed Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I two months ago. Was really hard exam icon_twisted.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good to see some providers makes exams challenging.

Gratz on the pass!
  • SirPalmeiraoSirPalmeirao Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats mate!
    Just a question: When have you done the exam? At home? At a center?

Regards.
  • crashdumpcrashdump Banned Posts: 134
    I took it in vue test center
  • steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • lovejoilovejoi Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello

So nobody have passed exam after 2013. I planning to start preparation maybe someone can give me any advice what material to use for start.
  • g.pergolg.pergol Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm preparing to OCA (051 and 052) with CBT Nuggets. Is anyone oriented how much up-to-date are exams provided by CBT Nuggets?
    Hello

How is your preparing? I also preparing and use CBT Nuggets and book "John Watson - OCA Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-051) - 2008". Now I worry only about one moment , if I will preparing for Oracle 11g, how long this certification will be available. because now everything moving to Oracle 12.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
    Dears

Who knows how long will be available exam 1z0-O51?