Options

bloody prometric!!

bsonbson Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been working on the Windows 7 exam for the past few weeks and now they've twice phoned me to say they cant do my exam!!!! ridiculous.

1st site was closed due to bank holiday (test center said i shouldnt have been able to book online since they closed), so changed sites and dates, been studying like mad and had time off work only to get phoned today and said that due to an emergency on tuesday (my test day) they cant let me sit my exam.

Think i'll just leave windows 7 for now and concentrate on work towards my 70-291,

Not the first time they've messed me about, getting fed up with them

Comments

• Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can certainly understand your frustration. That must be pretty annoying!

I wouldn't let your hard work start to go to waste though, get it rebooked! It's surprising how quickly you can be become rusty at certain topics you don't have regular exposure too... Or maybe that's just me icon_surprised.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    +1 I'd get it resheduled and taken if you're ready for it. If it's the testing centers you're having a problem with you may want to switch test centers as they may give you the same runaround when you go to take your 70-291.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.