IEx ploder 6.1

Computer_Wizz_PizzaguyComputer_Wizz_Pizzaguy Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
This will probably be a stupid question, but at least I did some of my own research first.

MY FRIGGIN ADDRESS BAR WON"T SHOW UP!! I must digress the title of it shows up, but the actual address field is not there, not like in visible, like totally not there. Um help?

This isn't a high priority...I mean I can do Ctrl-O to get to places but it'd be nice if someone had an idea.

Thanks

Comments

• Computer_Wizz_PizzaguyComputer_Wizz_Pizzaguy Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow i feel like lunatic.

Helps if I resize the toolbars icon_rolleyes.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Wow i feel like lunatic.

Helps if I resize the toolbars icon_rolleyes.gif

Stuff like that happens to the best of us icon_wink.gif
  • Computer_Wizz_PizzaguyComputer_Wizz_Pizzaguy Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    :D well yeah, I suppose it does. Well no posts from me for a few days whilest I rebuild my machine. Nicely timed to coincide with my finals icon_sad.gif

Any of you have a preference for HDD's? I am thinking of getting a new one...I have heard good things of Seagate, but no real published works.

Also along the lines, what about RAM? I know the expensive stuff is nice, but what about cheaper brands?

Well, the windows based part of Setup is done, time to reboot....catch yall later.

-G
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Any of you have a preference for HDD's? I am thinking of getting a new one...I have heard good things of Seagate, but no real published works.

Also along the lines, what about RAM? I know the expensive stuff is nice, but what about cheaper brands?

Well, the windows based part of Setup is done, time to reboot....catch yall later.
    I use Seagate, I hate Maxtor.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • linuxguylinuxguy Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Seagate all the way. They built there reputation back when server drives failed alot. Kinda of like Maxtor still do. icon_eek.gif

When they had to warranty me a HDD and sent me a refurb. I was upset, when it didnt work I was mad and when they did send me a new one and it failed after just ??6wks?? or so I swore I would never use them again.

Seagate is my choice, but will use WD if a client wants to save money... seagate is all I use for personal use.
    If you do not feel like a newbie you probably should. :)
  • GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
    I converted from WD to Seagate not long ago, so far no problems, and there slightly faster according to the specs.
    Although, If I had the money I would get some WD Raptor 74GB Drives.. :D:D

Gawd
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have been using Seagate Barracuda drives for years now and have only had 1 failure (a bearing that failed).

However at work they had always used Maxtor drives, but recently changed to Seagate due to the high number of failures. Fortunately those failures appeared to have been in one particular model and have always been replaced quickly with not much drama.

My latest machines at home are Seagate Barracuda SATA drives.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007