Options

Exam Cram Publishers go under (2002,old)

earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
Found this article about Exam Cram publishers going under. I've used several of these books whils reviewing for certs.
Exam Cram Publisher Goes Under | CertCities.com | News
No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.

Comments

• Options
    ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    Wow, that sucks. I've never used their stuff, but I heard it was good.
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    It seems as if this story is from 2002.
  • Options
    wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I never realized that they had gone under in 2002. Looks like they were picked up by Que Publishing afterward.

Edit: Ya what kenny831 said.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    wastedtime wrote: »
    I never realized that they had gone under in 2002. Looks like they were picked up by Que Publishing afterward.

Yeah, they are still around. I used their recent ExamCram for the A+ I'm glad that QUE picked them up.
  • Options
    icon_redface.gifMy bad. I looked at one date on article and it said today. Din't look close enough.icon_redface.gif
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    earweed wrote: »
    icon_redface.gifMy bad. I looked at one date on article and it said today. Din't look close enough.icon_redface.gif

It happens... icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    Quality books. Especially fond of the little **** card they give you.
  • Options
    hex_omega wrote: »
    Quality books. Especially fond of the little **** card they give you.
    Yeah, I usually use litlle sheets like that to look over right before the test during lunch or in my car outside the test facility ( I usually get there 20-30 minutes early)