Taking 70-291 The Beast Soon.

MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys... So i will be facing the beast very soon,say in a month's time, i will start studying for it tomorrow. Am also taking Exchange 07 or Win7 as elective (not decided yet, guys pls help me decide). Hope this isnt a suicide mission.

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I haven't started studying for it yet, but my plan is the 290 and 291 in about 6-7 weeks. 290 is going pretty well so far. A lot of similarities with the 270. I'm also hoping it isn't a suicide mission, but I want to take it before the second shot expires. Even if I am not 100% ready, maybe taking 2 cracks at it can get me through it.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    I'd take the Exchange. It will be tuff but many more opportunities.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Super99 wrote: »
    I'd take the Exchange. It will be tuff but many more opportunities.

All depends on where you want to go and what you want to do. Don't take an exam because it is easier. Because in the grand scheme of things, everything is easy once you know the material. Do what is going to benefit and interest you.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • MicernestMicernest Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was really thinking Exchange but dont have any study material. Anybody got any Exchange 07 book? Help a bro out here. Thanks.
    So am going with exchange. Bought Sybex exchange today, i hope its good enough. I have a month to study for both courses and pass it.
    Am taking the Beast on tuesday. Wish me luck guys. Any last min tips?