Options

Slayed the beast!

gathumbi2002gathumbi2002 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
After postponing sitting for Security+ exam for quite a while due to jitters and fear, i finally dipped my fingers in fire today! Passed with 840! on the first try. For this of you who are in need of good study material, Darill's book is the bomb! I mean i just used his book and self test softaware for my practice tests. Darill, you are a revelation and many thanks for the good work you have done in that book. Will definately look out for others in my line of study!
Many thanks too for all in this forum plus the moderator and for the notes posted here. They went a long way to sharpen my ability and knowledge.

CCNA and A+ here i come!

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!

I have heard many good things about that book and intend to make it my primary study material in a couple months when I start.
    CCNA and A+ here i come!

Good luck, that A+ is a doozy.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    gathumbi2002gathumbi2002 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have heard many good things about that book and intend to make it my primary study material in a couple months when I start.

Yes i can undoubtingly confirm its one of the best and well written book i have ever studied. Darrill has a way of presenting even the hardest of materials. For me i would not have understood cryptography were it not for this book. I bought the kindle version on amazon and i must admit its the best 25 dollars i ever spent!

Wish you luck.
  • Options
    ike2187ike2187 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thats pretty much what I think of his book too. I loved it.