Options

BSCI passed... praise Jebus!

Bert McGertBert McGert Member Posts: 122
The beast has been slain, meaning it's beer o'clock for the next 24 hours.

Whoever dubbed this one "Widow Maker" was absolutely right. If you're not sure about being prepared... you're not ready.

I even got a sweet MODERATED question... a subject matter not covered in either the BSCI study guide, student guide, or my online training materials. Stay classy, Cisco!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

MODERATED was covered in the books I used when I took the exam (back in the old days).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    The beast has been slain, meaning it's beer o'clock for the next 24 hours.

Whoever dubbed this one "Window Maker" was absolutely right. If you're not sure about being prepared... you're not ready.

I even got a sweet MODERATED question... a subject matter not covered in either the BSCI study guide, student guide, or my online training materials. Stay classy, Cisco!

While I think that TechExams and your practical application had more to do with it than Je . . . I mean, praise Jebus!!!

Congratulations on your pass.

Whatever that MODERATED stuff was, the fact that you recognized it and were able to overcome that obstacle while taking the exam speaks that you know more than "just what you were tested on" or "what's in the books". That combined with your pass oughta make you feel DOUBLY good.

I hereby decree that Beer o'clock doesn't end untill this coming weekend ends at sunset on Sunday! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.