MeaureUp versus Transcender

gazelle3xgazelle3x Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
how does the measure up practice exams compare to transcender?

Comments

• NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've used both and I think Transcender is a better choice. The questions and answers really prepare you for what the real exam questions are like. If you have the funds get both, because the more practice questions you take the better prepared you will be. Also what exam are you studying for?
  • gazelle3xgazelle3x Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im studying for the 70-210 exam. Transcender is a little expensive.I got a fair deal on the measure up exams.Anyway Im not doing well in the practice exams.I want to take the exam before jan 2005.Its difficult to stay on track.I have been studying(on and off) since october.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you set a date for the exam it will surely motivate you to get studying. If you don't set a date, you will more than likely procastinate and never take it for a couple of more months. I was going to college while I was studying for my comptia certs and there is stress and pressure but if you set a date and a goal you will be able to stick with it because your money is on the line for that test voucher. I'm sure you will do fine by test day, good luck and happy studying.
  • x_Danny_xx_Danny_x Member Posts: 312 ■■□□□□□□□□
    New Horizons forces me to take the Measure Up and get a 90 or better grade!

The thing is the Measure is crap, In the A+ and N+, those Measure Up questions didnt prepare me for nothing. None of those questions were like the real exam. Those Measure Up questions were like 3 to 4 times harder than the real questions of the A+ and N+.

It slows me down big time. It slowed me down with the 70-210 test. They questions were a little more similiar but that was because mainly the 70-210 was much harder than A+ and N+. Still most of the questions werent anything like Microsoft's 70-210 test. I had to review the material that was more similiar to the real test again so I can have a shot at passing.
    There There, Its okay to feel GUILTY...........There is no SIN in PLEASURE!
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Personally I don't like the Measure Up stuff at all. I hate their interface, their questions are not worded very well to prepare you properly.

Now the Transcender is a totally different story. I find the Transcender questions along with the interface make you feel like your in the real thing. I would overwhelmingly say that Transcender mops the floor with Measure Up.
  • hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    TeKniques wrote:
    Personally I don't like the Measure Up stuff at all. I hate their interface, their questions are not worded very well to prepare you properly.

Now the Transcender is a totally different story. I find the Transcender questions along with the interface make you feel like your in the real thing. I would overwhelmingly say that Transcender mops the floor with Measure Up.

I totally agree with you.
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    they do that so you end up getting frustrated and pay for the exam out of your pocket and not theirs. You wasted your time going with new horizons. You can find anything you need on the net to download to study for the tests. Check the newsgroups.
    x_Danny_x wrote:
    New Horizons forces me to take the Measure Up and get a 90 or better grade!

The thing is the Measure is crap, In the A+ and N+, those Measure Up questions didnt prepare me for nothing. None of those questions were like the real exam. Those Measure Up questions were like 3 to 4 times harder than the real questions of the A+ and N+.

It slows me down big time. It slowed me down with the 70-210 test. They questions were a little more similiar but that was because mainly the 70-210 was much harder than A+ and N+. Still most of the questions werent anything like Microsoft's 70-210 test. I had to review the material that was more similiar to the real test again so I can have a shot at passing.