Switch power problem

DerekAustin26DerekAustin26 Member Posts: 275
disregard

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Derek,

If this was a question from your ICND1 exam... you've violated the terms of the Nondisclosure Agreement that you signed when you began your exam!
    3 CONFIDENTIALITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
    3.1 Confidentiality. Youagreethatthecontentsoftheexamareconfidentialandthatthe disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Cisco.

HTH.

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Ditto - you can't talk about the information that was on your exam.

On an unrelated note, though, how did you do on the exam?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • DerekAustin26DerekAustin26 Member Posts: 275
    failed. Scored a 778. I got intimidated by the exam and I completely froze up on the first simulation question..
    Sorry to hear that. You weren't too far from it, though. What helped me the most on the sims was lots and lots of practice on my lab/simulator. I would make up my own scenarios and configure them, then change something and reconfigure it. I think if you can get totally comfortable with the CLI and get those subnetting problems down to 10-15 seconds it makes the sims a breeze.
  • DerekAustin26DerekAustin26 Member Posts: 275
    what lab simulator do u use? I have one by Sybex. CCNA Virtual Lab. Is that the one you use?
    I was using an older version of the Boson simulator, but then I got my hands on a couple of routers and switches from work. The simulator was ok, but it didn't always support the commands in the textbook that I wanted to try out.

As far as one simulator vs. another, seems like they're all fairly equal so I wouldn't sweat it.