Options

Thanks TechExams staff

SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into the site. I really enjoy this forum as a tool to help me learn what I need to about networking and keep up with what's goin on exam-wise. I also like the opportunity to answer questions I know the answers to that members post threads asking.

I'm glad a resource like this exists, this place is my networking related forum home!

Thanks again for all the good stickies and hard work you guys to keep this forum one of the best on the internet for networking and other tech related things! icon_cheers.gificon_study.gificon_cheers.gif
It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.

Comments

• Options
    ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    I believe that the tech exam community is a good community.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Thanks for the kind words bowing.gif

Webmaster has started something very great here and there are a couple Admins who assist him keeping things running/available and thousands of awesome members who make this community great!

Recently we've had some surprise guests pop in and say 'HI'.

Offer your knowledge to others as they help you and this site will continue to grow and be a viable resource for many.

It is always a pleasure to know what the members are thinking, but it takes each of us to contibrute in our own way to make this site awesome!

{but it comes back to if Webmaster didn't start this out...we wouldn't be here discussing his great gifts to the IT community ;) }
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks :D And I agree with Plantwiz, it's members like yourself that makes this such a great community icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Selfmade wrote: »
    Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into the site.

+1 cheers guys I find this board to be one of the best out there, a good mix of people with all sorts of skills to pick from and despite the focus on certs the advice given is all about learning the material not just pass the exams.

Throw in some good off topic banter and job advice all in all its a great place to hang out icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Another +1. I just wish I would have found this site a lot sooner.

What I love most about the forum is the lack of condescending BS that I see on so many other technical themed forums. I don't get around to every section of the forum, but I've yet to see anyone whose only purpose is to go from thread to thread to insult the OP's.
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    my reason for making the thread is I wanted the staff to know at least someone appreciates them, I know that often the staff are very visible, just rarely thanked, I wanted you guys to know that someone notices and appreciates it!

Of course all the members who share their information and study guides and notes and answer questions are appreciated too, but someones the staff needs to be thanked too. Without the staff, the site wouldn't run as well icon_thumright.gif
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Oh I thought they gave the clap to someone else. I'm still itchy from our last encounter.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    TE is indeed a great forum.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I agree with everyone :). TE has definitely kept my head in the game. This is an invaluable forum and I also am eternally grateful for its creation.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yeah, the staff does need to be thanked for making this forum possible and keeping it running and clean.
    Thanks y'all
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.