Options

CCSP labs?

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
Does anyone have a suggestion for a CCSP lab manual or individual labs for the SNRS? I was thinking of creating some as I study for the SNRS but I was wondering if someone had any they would be willing to share.

Comments

• Options
    Guess maybe no one uses a lab manual for the CCSP for they just make some up as they go along. Maybe that is that I will have to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took a CCSP class at my community college about a year ago and I'm pretty sure the teacher made up the lab book or got them from somewhere. I will stop by my parents today to see if I still have it and possibly post some of the labs.
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think most (as I did) do just make up some technology POCs as they go. Having a 3rd party guide can be useful but you can easily get by if you just make up some small labs for each technology section.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    That might be what I do as well. Maybe I can make up some labs and post them here for CCSP hopefuls.
  • Options
    semangkasemangka Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There is the official 'SNRS V3.0 Lab Guide', 210 pages.

I just completed SNRS myself but havent gone through this, I just make up my own as i go along icon_wink.gif