Options

anyone here out of work, but has graduated or done some certifications?

ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
Are there anyone here who has graduated or finished some kind of certifications and still jobless. If you are how long has this being going on for or were you in a similar situation before? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I graduated with an associates degree and I have two certifications. I had a job but its only when school is in because I do workstudy so that means I'm currently unemployed. This is the second time that I've been unemployed. It's still difficult for me to find a job where I can meet most of the requirements. My advice would be to use this time to study for certifications. I did when I was unemployed the first time and this is what I'm currently doing now. Keep trying to find work if you can and keep your head up.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    jeanathanjeanathan Member Posts: 163
    Yes. Though I have 1 interview coming up. Downside is that the position is for a contract that will only last a few weeks. I was unemployed for 1.5 year got a job then quit after 3 years of working. Looked for a job for 3 months stopped and went back to school. After school did CCNP now back on the hunt since May 3rd 2010.
    Struggling through the re-certification process after 2 years of no OJT for the CCNP.