Options

ONT Exam question

billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you have any recommendations for someone that is getting ready to take the ONT exam. Is the lab portfolio for this one worth purchasing? I plan to take the exam within the next two weeks. I've been studying for awhile now and want to get this one completed. I'm tired of waiting on my TSHOOT beta results from Cisco, so I want to move on so I have time to finish this one out and ISCW.

Thanks,

Bill

Comments

• Options
    Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Can't speak for that lab portfolio, but the BSCI and BCMSN were good. Here is a recommendation though, don't understimate the wireless material. If theres anything I have learned from taking these professional level exams, its Cisco's obsession with putting emphasis on the crap that you wouldn't think is important. Also, anytime there is a GUI they always test you on minute details such as menu structures and other irrelevent material like that.

Good luck on your ONT. I am also sick of waiting for my beta results, and am possibly taking the official TSHOOT exam this Saturday to get it over with. I'm not too confident I passed the beta anyway.