Options

ICND2 Sat May 22 9:15 AM EST

thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well I am hard studing and practicing test. I been scoring pretty good so I feel comfortable. I think I may nail this if things are looking as good as they do.
CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks. I am going to have to pay attention to what the questions are asking. I tend to get a little confused. I know I am pressed for time but it seems you are using all the subnet knowledge I got from ICDN1. Wow I can not wait for this to be over. I love Cisco but I hate test. I know I am going on to my CCNA Security after this but going to be break time between test.
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Well I am hard studing and practicing test. I been scoring pretty good so I feel comfortable. I think I may nail this if things are looking as good as they do.

My advice is to know ospf routing and vlan technologies and of course everything else within Cisco's test objectives. I hope you the best!
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Thanks. I am going to have to pay attention to what the questions are asking. I tend to get a little confused. I know I am pressed for time but it seems you are using all the subnet knowledge I got from ICDN1. Wow I can not wait for this to be over. I love Cisco but I hate test. I know I am going on to my CCNA Security after this but going to be break time between test.

I hear yah, the tests are rough. On every test so far (CCENT, CCNA, and my failed attempt at BSCI) I have been ending right on the buzzer. It is all about time management. Once you know your stuff, you should be fine though.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.